WeS, LeXiE, LaNdOn, aNd LoGaN

WeS, LeXiE, LaNdOn, aNd LoGaN

Friday, March 28, 2014

OnE SiLLy BoY...

As more and more times goes bye, the more I realize just how BiG LaNdOn is really getting. It is amazing to me how SmArT he is and how aware of his surrounds he is. He knows our daily routine, how we do stuff, and where we get stuff. 
Since this month is "LoVe MoNtH" it means "bawoon" time to Landon! Everywhere we go there are "bawoons" and he thinks we need to get one every time! Most of the time I tell him we can get one at HoMe, but Wes is such a softy with LaNdOn that he gives into his "bawoon" obsession! So on one of our outings, LaNdOn begged for a "bawoon" and Wes gave in :) We didn't even get out of the parking lot and back HoMe and LaNdOn was fast asleep, but holding tight to his new "bawoon!!" It is so funny how persistent he can be in getting what he wants!
LaNdOn is always my BiG HeLpEr and does a great job at helping me clean our HoMe, unless I'm mopping the floors, then he likes that the chairs are all lined up and he can walk back and forth on them. He also likes that the "baby-chair" is so close to the TV and he can eat snack and watch his favorite cartoons! It works out GrEaT for both of us cause I get all my mopping done and he gets to watch cartoons!
This month we have also been watching the Olympics! Wes was watching SkeLeToN RaCiNg one night and LaNdOn decided that he was going to be a racer too! He went in his closet and grabbed his LaUnDrY BaSkEt, brought it out onto the CoUcH, and watched the racers race down on their stomaches...so naturally he did the same thing! I didn't even think that he was paying any attention to it, but obviously he was!!
LaNdOn definitely got spoiled for VaLeNtInE's DaY this year!! He got more Thomas the Train books and toys from Wes and I and a Thomas the Train Blanket from Grandma! He seriously LOVES this blanket and won't sleep without it. He thinks that he needs to be snuggled up in it now in order for him to sleep! He also got several cards in the mail and thought it was cool that some even came with MoNeY!
Since we had a few nice days this month, LaNdOn and I decided to go and play outside! He wanted all of his toys outside...and that included all the SuMmEr ToYs too! So I got his pool out also and he immediately though we needed to put water in it. I told him it was way toooo cold for water, so he would have to have fun just going down the slide! After trying to get all his clothes off multiple times we settled on just taking off his shoes while he played in the pool! The poor kid can't wait until SuMmEr already :)
We have also still been dealing with settling in our lawn and Wes has been a trooper at keeping up with all of it! He spends hours upon hours outside repacking the dirt so that we don't get any more "sink-holes!" It has seriously been taking a lot of time after work, but he is doing a great job and we don't mind playing outside while his fixes the lawn!
WeS always likes to pretend that he is sleeping when LaNdOn tries so hard to get his attention...so one day I was in my bedroom calling for LaNdOn to come and help me pick up his toys he left in there and we wasn't coming! All of a sudden I see him running by with his bLaNkeT and he dove on the couch, tried as fast as he could to cover himself up with it, and acted like he was asleep!! He seriously thinks he is sooo funny...and all I can do is shake my head and tell him he is just like his DaD!! He definitely keeps us on our toes!!!
I decided that I need to get LaNdOn PoTtY-TrAiNed soon cause BaBy L will be here in no-time!! I have tried to just put LaNdOn on the BiG-PoTtY before he takes his nightly bath, but that just caused him a lot of anxiety and he ended up hating taking a bath cause he didn't want to sit on the BiG-PoTtY! :( So I decided I had better get him his own "BiG-BoY-PoTtY" and sTooL to WaSh his HaNds afterwards. His PoTtY and sTooL finally came in the mail and he couldn't stop playing with them. He LoVeD all the songs his PoTtY sang and that he could fLuSh the PoTtY all by himself!! He has also been carrying his BiG-BoY-sTooL around everywhere and even though he needed to bring it to get into the car one day to go to ChUrCh!! He is super funny and hopefully he is this excited about PoTtY-TrAiNiNg next month :/

"BaWoOn"

"BaBy ChAiR"

 "sKeLeToN RaCeR"
"LoVe DaY"...


"OuTsIdE"

"Fixing the Yard..."

"SnEeKy sLeEpEr"
"NeW PoTtY"




No comments:

Post a Comment